Are you looking forward to enable VoiceOver on your Apple TV? Do you want to know about enabling process of VoiceOver on Apple TV?
Then this guide is specially for you which will be helping you to enable VoiceOver on your Apple TV. Since we have shared and each and every step in detail which you need to follow in order to enable VoiceOver on your Apple TV.
Basically, VoiceOver is a screen reading feature which describes your actions in Apple TV’s menu. This accessibility feature can be easily enabled by following the below steps which are crafted just for you.
What is VoiceOver on Apple TV?
Some new users might not be aware with word or term VoiceOver. So for them I am describing VoiceOver which will help them to know about this awesome feature.
According to Apple, “Voice Offers not only tell you what is happening but it also make things happen”. It tells you that what is on your Apple TV screen and takes you along with the menus. It keeps on giving a voice to your actions which you are performing with the help of TV remote. It also gives you complete control of your Mac without seeing the screen as voice is being aired.
Enable VoiceOver on your Apple TV
So here are the steps which you need to follow in order to enable VoiceOver on your Apple TV. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;
- First of all, Go to Settings on your Apple TV.
- Now select General.
- Here you will some set of Settings, select Accessibility.
- Now under Vision, select VoiceOver.
- After that, again select VoiceOver to toggle ON the option.
- In order to change the VoiceOver speed, select Speech Rate.
- Here select the speed of VoiceOver as; from Very Slow to Very Fast. Check the settings, and choose which suits you.
- In order to enable the Speech rate, select Use Pitch to select that speech rate for your VoiceOver.
- You may follow the above step for every time you want to change the speech rate.
- This was it!
This was our tutorial which has shared steps to enable VoiceOver on your Apple TV. If you have any queries or confusion related to this article then feel free to lend them in the comment box. I shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Was it helpful? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and keep liking our work.